As a government contractor, Kewaunee Fabrications, a subsidiary of Oshkosh Corporation, has many administrative and contractual responsibilities. To remain in compliance with the Affirmative Action regulations, all applicants must be surveyed for their race and gender. For these reasons, the following Applicant Policy Statement has been adopted by Kewaunee Fabrications.
Kewaunee Fabrications is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
- Resumes will be accepted ONLY when there is an open and/or listed position.
- All applicants must specify the position(s) for which they are applying. Applicants may not indicate "any position."
- All positions are listed with Wisconsin Job Service, NationJob Website, the Oshkosh Corporate Recruitment Website via the Kewaunee Fabrications Website.
- Resumes for an open and/or listed position will be accepted until the position is filled or closed. All resumes received after the position has been filled will be considered inactive, but will be retained. No notification on the status of inactive resumes will be given.
- Please submit resumes electronically via our website careers section at www.kewauneefabrications.com/careers.
- Unsolicited resumes will not be considered. All unsolicited resumes will be discarded upon receipt.